August 15, 2022.
Jack Flowers did an excellent job of inspecting my roof and diagnosing what repairs were needed. He was professional, courteous and thorough and a delight to work with.
July 18, 2022.
Vince from KPost did a great job! Made dealing with my insurance company a breeze. Roof installed quickly with no issues. Very responsive and made sure everything ran smoothly from start to finish!
June 1, 2022.
We recently had our roof replaced by KPost and it was an amazing experience. We worked with Matt Harmon and he went way above and beyond the call of duty to make the entire process as easy and efficient as possible. Matt worked directly with our insurance company to facilitate getting the claim processed and was a true advocate for us in getting everything taken care of. When it came to the installation day the team was stellar. The onsite project manager, Andrew Quintero, was friendly, professional and detail oriented. The roofing team was great, they got the job done quickly and with attention to quality and detail. We could not be happier with the end result, and would 100% recommend this team.
May 19, 2022.
My house had a really cheap insurance policy I found out. I won't name the insurance company, but I will say they offer the cheapest rates and then don't tell you that you are getting ACV vs RCV. If you don't know what that is, Google it and see what benefits you are losing out on. When most fly by night roof salesman hear you have ACV, they turn tail and run because it's not worth the headache. In steps Angel Rojas from K-post. He understood our predicament, suggested a course of action, and he helped us as well as reassured us every step of the way. We now have a new, exquisite roof and we are pleased with the results. Angel, thanks for going the umpteenth mile past the extra mile marker. Great job sir.
Tim McNamara Jr.
May 6, 2022.
Roof came on fast and looks great. Thanks to my boys Brad Kneedler and David Fernandez for running point on installation and inspection for us!
May 4, 2022.
Flashing was not installed properly under siding, causing a leak on to the ceiling in the garage . David Fernandez and his teams corrected the flashing on the roof, and on the second try repaired the trim and painted it to it's original look. The ceiling in the garage was repaired and painted successfully. Great results.
May 2, 2022.
Outstanding customer care and roof installation! Jack the Sales Rep was an instrumental asset in obtaining the all inclusive claim from State Farm and guiding me through the process. David the Installation Manager ensured a quality installation and expeditiously addressed an issue with a gas line. I am a very pleased customer and would highly recommend KPOST for your roofing needs!
April 30, 2022.
KPost did a beautiful job of refoofing my house after damage by a hail storm. From start to finish they all were very professional. My husband and I had a commercial roofing company in El Paso, TX and KPost lived up to the high expectations we did for our customers. I even had neighbors compliment them on the job they did. Bradley Kneedler and David Hernandez thank you for your professionalism. David the young man you sent out to repair the nail pops was perfection. Thank you all again for a job well done. Sondra Rampy
April 29, 2022.
David and Tanner did a great job keeping us inform about our roof install. After the install the follow up with an inspection by David to insure everything was done right was nice. Great job guys. Fully recommend them
All-Pro Property Inspection
- Full Roof Inspection
- Fascia, Soffit, & Gutters
- All painted or stained surfaces (Inside damage, fencing, and siding)
- Attic Inspection
- Personal Property
- Photo Documentation
- Photos are taken of every slope, elevation, and damage found during the inspection so you as an owner know exactly what is going on with your roof.
- Damage to elevations
- Overview photo is taken
- Photo of component
- Close up of damage to component
- Fascia & Soffit
- Siding & Accessories
- Garage Doors
- Full Report Provided to You!
Roof Installation Process
SilverSTAR Installation System
- TotalSTAR Tear-Off
- Legendary Nailing System with TornadoGRIP Nails
- HallOfFAME Underlayment
- BarrierPRO Valley Guard
- ColorMATCH Accessories
- NEVERLeak Ventilation Fasteners
- TearPROOF Underlayment Fasteners
- Silver Star PRO + System
- Your KPost Roofing and Waterproofing Service Representative will give you samples of actual materials, so you can make a choice you can be confident in.
- Choose from a wide variety of materials and manufacturers from the best known names in the industry.
- Check out the “Roof Types” tab to find which roof is best for you!
- Materials can be delivered prior to installation, however, most times they are delivered the morning of the install.
- Materials are inventoried prior to the work beginning to ensure everything was delivered and installation can begin.
DefensePRO Safety System “Keeps YOU, our TEAM, and Your NEIGHBORS Safe”
- Good Neighbor Notification
- Caution Tape Across Front of Property
- Vehicle Cones
- Safety Lights
- OSHA Guidelines
SilverSTAR Home Protection System
- SilverSTAR Pre-Inspection
- Removal of Personal Property From Areas Where if Could be Damaged
- Customer Care Handout for Every Customer
- Tarp and Protect All Landscaping
- Cover Decks, Pools and Patios
- Accommodation of your special requests
SilverSTAR Quality Clean Up “No Nail Left Behind”
- Blow Debris From Roof, Drive, Gutters, Sidewalks, Decks and Patios
- Rake Debris From All Landscaping and Yard
- Metal Detector To Locate Any Loose Nails or Metal
Know Your Roof
- Plumbing Pipe Jack, Each plumbing drain pipe in the home is connected to a stack vent. They help ensure proper drainage by preventing siphons from forming. Stack vents may give off sewer gas.
- Dryer or Bathroom Vent, A vent for an exhaust fan like those found in bathrooms and laundry rooms. They exhaust moist air to the outside.
- Roof Box Vent or Turtle Vent, They are are attic exhaust vents.
- Exhaust Combustion Vent (Rain Cap), for an appliance such as a furnace, boiler, water heater or fireplace that burns fuel. They exhaust the toxic byproducts of combustion to the outside. These emit carbon monoxide
- Exhaust Cap Vent (Rain Cap), typically for an appliance like a water heater, or a/c unit. They exhaust the toxic byproducts of combustion to the outside. These emit carbon monoxide